Welcome to the official website of Rev. Steve Warren!
We Hope Your Visit Will Be A Blessing.
Before you leave be sure to check out our online store to purchase all of your favorite music.
We Have DVDs, CDs, and a host of other items. All Major Credit Cards Accepted! Feel free to leave your comments.
May God Bless You!
Steve's newest CD project has songs that will make you shout, laugh, cry, and just be blessed! Includes "Used To Be Honky Tonk Man" with our friend and country music super star Ken Mellons and the bonus track "Hunting Man" with a special appearance by David Hale of the Knight and Hale TV show.
- Let's Put God Back In America
- I Just Have To Praise The Lord
- Chicken Eating Preacher Man
- Forever Kind Of Love
- Just Like Jesus Said It Would Be
- The Dress In The Window*
- Used To Be Honky Tonk Man (with Ken Mellons)
- When I Looked Up To Jesus
- Holy Ghost Train*
- Just A Touch
- Hunting Man* (with special appearance by David Hale)
- Holy Ghost Filled Preach (Parody of Charlie Daniels'
"Long Haired Country Boy")
- Don't Take Him, He's All I Got (Parody of Johnny Paycheck's "Don't Take Her, She's All I Got")
- Sweet Home Hosanna (Parody of
Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Sweet Home Alabama")
- The Ride (Parody of David Allan Coe's "The Ride")
- Turn The Page (Parody of Bob Seger's "Turn The Page")
- He Stopped Death, Hell And The Grave (Parody of
George Jones' "He Stopped Loving Her Today")
- Praise His Name (Parody of Eric Clapton's "Cocaine")
- Digging Up Bones (Parody of
Randy Travis' "Digging Up Bones")
- Wings Of Momma's Prayer
- Long Black Train
All CDs are only $12.00 each, which includes shipping and handling.
To place your order by phone, call 931-520-7100.
If your local gospel radio station does not have our CDs,
please call us at 931-520-7100 and we'll get them a copy.